- Published on Wednesday, 23 June 2010 09:46
NAC Board is responsible for the vision and quality of NAC’s activities. It discusses and approves NAC’s annual plans and reports, selects beneficiaries for the Artist-in-Residence Programme, recruits and selects NAC’s directors, and monitors their activities.
- 1. Professor Arvydas Šaltenis, Vice-Rector for Arts and Sciences, Vilnius Academy of Arts, appointed for Feb 2011 - Feb 2015;
- 2. Dr Ieva Kuizinienė, Chair of the Unesco Culture Policy and Culture Management Department, President of the Senate, Vilnius Academy of Arts, appointed for Feb 2011 - Feb 2015;
- 3. Ūla Tornau, curator, Contemporary Art Center, appointed for Feb 2011 - Feb 2014;
- 4. Mindaugas Gapševičius, artist, coordinator of the Migrating Art Academies project, appointed for Feb 2011 - Feb 2014;
- 5. Brigita Urmanaitė, Adviser for Culture and Education, Office of the Nordic Council of Ministers in Lithuania, appointed for Feb 2011 - Feb 2014;
- 6. Goda Giedraitytė, curator and art critic, project manager at the Department of Visual Design in Klaipėda, Vilnius Academy of Arts, appointed for Feb 2012 - Feb 2016;
- 7. Lukas Brašiškis, art researcher, project manager at NGO Meno avilys, lecturer at the Vilnius Academy of Arts and Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre, appointed for Feb 2012 - Feb 2016.